MOCCA is the leading association for Marketing Operations professionals. MOCCA serves a community of leaders in the Marketing Operations field and works to develop the rapidly growing profession.
Who we are
MOCCA was created by a handful of Marketing Operations professionals who were some of the earliest entrants into the field and realized there were very few resources or networking opportunities for people in the field. It is now the largest group of Marketing Operations professionals in the country, and our growing membership reflects the momentum of the function across a variety of industries.
What we do
- Build – We serve as an organizing body that provides education and thought leadership for a profession that is evolving and growing.
- Connect – We connect leaders in the marketing operations profession through executive forums, career development events, networking, and job boards.
- Inform – We are a resource for real world ideas, solutions and best practices. We provide reference materials, templates as well as primary research about the field.
Annual Activity Highlights
- Annual Executive Forum (invitation only)
- CMO panel discussion
- Best practice webinars on lead management, marketing analytics & change management
- Best practices in Marketing Operations (East Coast and West Coast live sessions)
- Industry survey on Marketing Operations trends
MOCCA currently has over 1000 members from almost 300 organizations and new members are always welcome. Register now to join as a professional member.